spring shabby blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

Etsy shop reviews





This past week I discovered some new shops on etsy, many by the new button that is listed as activity feed.  I get to see what my circle of friends list as there favorite items or shops. 

I purchased an adorable doggy water dish for Miss Daisy & Otis from http://www.misspottery.etsy.com/
  ROckEt fast shipping, supremely packaged for a safe journey. 
I also purchased some much need organza bags from http://www.jensenchantedgarden.etsy.com/
I chose just a single color --the pale aqua and they are perfect for earrings, I need to go back and order another set of just a little larger ones to accomodate bracelets. She was very prompt in responding to my request for just a single color and I received them very quickly.



I purchased this baby blankie and can't wait to receive it.  She is running at about 3 weeks delivery time but it is well worth the wait as I have ordered another one from her before and it is just adorable, well made and a gift you would be proud to give.
http://www.myraggyobsession.etsy.com/

Another purchase recently made is a pair of knitted gloves, I actually saw them on the front page and I raced to get them as they were priced just right.  I actually love to knit but would consider myself just a beginner and it was just so much easier to scoop these right up without getting stressed on how to figure out the pattern.  They are such a lovely shade of butter yellow, super soft and I received the nicest note from Laura and I will definately be purchasing from her again, well packaged & received promptly.  I also love the way she names her items.  Mine are called Mrs. Elton's gloves
http://www.litknits.etsy.com/

Okay for my last etsy shop review... http://www.lolascraftshop.etsy.com/ I have purchased from her for years and she makes all of my tags that I send out, they are so sweet, nicely packaged in zip lock bags and all tied up with string ready for me to attach to my packages.

MuCh LOVE,
Denise

3 comments:

  1. I love the new giveaway bead, so cute. You are very generous in promoting all the other Etsy shops Denise...you have bought some beautiful things...I love the new doggy bowl!
    Have a great week, spring has sprung here in the UK and I am starting to think of making summer jewellery.....bliss!
    Take care,
    Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very lucky about the photos! That is my biggest challenge for my shop is getting excellent photos. In the past I have had to give free stuff to professional photographers to get good pics.

    I would love to have the little skunk, I already have one and I could make them earrings! Love your work, keep it up, it is inspiring me to do more jewelry making!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I am very lucky about the photos, he really enjoys it too :) He also takes fabulous flower pictures. I'll have to post a few here. I love the spring, so many beautiful flowers will soon be blossoming, I love the lily of the valley so tiny yet so fragrant!

    Much love,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete