spring shabby blog

Monday, June 25, 2012

Etsy Shop Reviews

I love buying on Etsy!  There is so much talent out there and I love purchasing directly from the artist!

My latest etsy shop discoveries!!


#1
DoodlesbyJenAnn

Lovely original zentangle drawings , I've purchased a few sets from her and they are just adorable!
shipped promptly !

Here's a link to her shop!



#2


HopscotchMemories
I've made a few purchases from Katerina's shop and I have to tell you she is one of the nicest persons that I have met on Etsy
Shipped securely and promptly and a delight to work with

I purchased this adorable little carved statue to put in my newly decorated beach themed den
she has FABULOUS vintage finds!

Here's a link to her shop!




#3



I purchased this for my sweet lil' angel Miss Daisy
has worn well, still looks new even after 6 months of wear

Here's a link to her shop!





#4


One of my FAVORITE purchases EVER!!!


made of sterling silver
I wear this a lot and always get a giggle out of people when they see it

excellent craftmanship
unique and very helpful and courteous service!

Here's a link to their shop!


okay now back to the torch!
much love, Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment