spring shabby blog

Friday, February 7, 2014

Mom & Dad



Look at my sweet parents!  Love this picture of them. We took them to Snohomish and had a wonderful day ending up at Brasato, one of my favorite restaurants!   This was taken this past summer, my father's last summer and he loved it here on Whidbey Island.  My father took to wearing this funny hat in the last couple years of his life.   I have found much peace and joy in the Pacific Northwest and so did my father




con tanto amore,
Denise

5 comments:

  1. Love the picture, Denise! Looks like such a happy memory in a beautiful setting. Hold it close to your heart!

    You have a very busy week planned. What fun!
    Gale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gale! My mother tells me I am very much like my father.

      Delete
  2. Denise,
    I am so happy to look at such a beautiful photo with much love as if it were my own self. Thank you!
    Keiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Keiko! So sweet... this day is such a good memory in my heart.

      Delete
  3. Denise; It is so wonderful that you were blessed to have that special day with your parents in such a serene environment. Not many people are as fortunate. Definitely a photo to be treasured in a special place. Regards, Lori Turtenwald

    ReplyDelete