spring shabby blog

Saturday, January 10, 2015

My 2 angels........

I'm so very connected to animals, they have always been there for me even when humans haven't been.  They give me unconditional love.

I love this cartoon and song by Wendy Francisco
here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H17edn_RZoY

Daisy, is a smooth red mini dachshund and she is about 4 years old.  Her personality is a little aloof at times, not a real big cuddler, but follows me everywhere and loves the top of her nose scratched.  She does not like to be contained and she escaped from her carrier on the plane and was loose in the cabin.  

Dolly is a long haired black mini dachshund, we've had her for about 2 years. She is a cuddler, always wants her belly scratched and is a little on the mischievous side.  She loves to play with other dogs but will stand  her own ground.  I adore them.

They give me such joy!


4 comments:

  1. They are adorable, Denise :-) The only thing missing from their life is a big kit-teh to tumble about with, my friend ... ;-) :-D Give them a big Regina B hug for me :-) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious pair...:) We love our furry family members to pieces, don't we?

    Hugs,

    Debbie Hamme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise,

    I remeber the story of the plane trip! Thanks for sharing your sweety pies pictures, They are precious! Definately you can tell they Love their Mommy, Mommy girls!

    Also the cartoon & song were lovely, so true that was heartfelt really enjoyed it, put it in my favs list! God's unconditional Love & Dogs too! No matter what we do they are
    Always by our side. Like my little birdies too! From furry to feathered friends,...God created them for us as precious gifts & how they fill our lives with joy & love.

    Enjoy your Sunday!
    Big warm hugs
    Love MJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Never noticed this earlier post on your blog! Your girls are just so ADORABLE, Denise! I hope they get along, it looks like they do from the picture!

    Much Love & Hugs!,
    Colleen🐈🐕😊

    ReplyDelete