spring shabby blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Annemarie...........










Annemarie

In California -24 years ago- when I was pregnant with Kameron, we met some neighbors that turned into our very good friends..... They moved to  Carson City Nevada in 1993 but we always kept in touch and met them several times over the years for vacations.  They ended up moving about 3 doors down from us on the island in 2011.  The mother--my dear much loved friend-Tricia and I carpool to work together and we also take tap dance together.  They have 2 children-- a son Robbie, who is 26 years and a daughter Annemarie, who is 24 years.

Annemarie died suddenly on Saturday march 28th

I am so at a loss for words but wanted to share this with you as I may not always respond to your questions like usual and I don't want you to think their is anything wrong between you and me....... My heart is very very sad.  I will miss her joyful laughter, kind spirit and beautiful face.

I have some wonderful memories of Annemarie----making homemade whip cream together, teaching her to crochet when she was just 10 years old, Disneyland, Lake Mead, upper twin Lakes, Convict Lake.....and so many funny things she did as a child that now warms my heart.


7 comments:

  1. Goodness me, how very tragic Denise. Sending my best to you and to her family at such a terribly sad time. May she rest in peace xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, sending good vibes your way *hugs* will keep you guys in my thoughts. If you need anything let me know *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so terribly sorry to hear of your and her family's loss, Denise. I don't know if her or her family are believers, but I'll pray for them. I don't know the circumstances of her death, but I'm sure she's at peace now and not suffering anymore. I don't totally know how it feels, but it's hard to see a child die before the parents do. I had a sister who was a little under a year rolder than me. She died the day she was born, so I know my mom could empathise with your friend because she lost a child.

    I know I haven't known you very long, Denise, but please know my thoughts and prayers are with you. She was a very beautiful young woman, inside and out, I can tell, and now I'm sure she's in His presence and arms who's even shining more there than she did on earth.io

    Please accept my husband and my condolences and please convey our deepest sympathies to Annemarie's family as well.

    Much love and hugs,
    God Bless You,
    Colleen






    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Denise,


    Dearest I'm thinking about you,... I know today & yesterday your heart is filled with sorrow, and will be for a long time as we never really get over losing someone near & dear to us only time helps ease the pain. I know that God is in control, he will help comfort all of you during this very tragic time. I can only imagine losing a grown child, she was beautiful, we don't understand the reasons why but remember what I shared with you years ago, "God picks his flowers when they are the most beautiful" know she is with our Lord & Saviour, Jesus now.

    As mention a few days a, we send our deepest condolences & prayers to the family & you, I can only imagine their heartbreak, the vast emptiness they are feeling now, knowing that feeling of loss when my sweet Mother passed & your wonderful Father, we know that feeling and it's so hard to accept the finality,...
    but we know Heaven is eternity .

    Just know that I Love you dearly & I'm here for you
    whenever you need me.

    Love MJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a vibrant young woman in that photo, Denise. My heart breaks for each of you, my friend, but I know Annemarie's energy is pulsing out there in the universe, my friend. She is always out there, and always beside you, hon, just reach out and she will be there.

    Much love and sympathy for you, your family, and Annemarie's family ... <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Denise...I am so very sorry to hear of this tragic loss for both you and Annemarie's family. I was reading the sweet story of yours and Tricia's friendship and when I came to the sentence of Annemarie's passing, I just gasped! How heartbreaking...it brought tears to my eyes. May God guide you through this sadness and grief and may Annemarie rest in peace. Sending you comforting hugs...

    Love,

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart aches for you and your Annemarie's family. My thoughts and prayers are with you and them. Hugs and kisses....
    Love...Kim M

    ReplyDelete