spring shabby blog

Friday, January 8, 2016

Queen Erin....... owls.... aquas/greens/corals...air trapped eyes

Here is what Queen Erin requested.
I hope I've met the mark and you find some appealing to you.  If not ~~no worries!
aquas and greens are my favorite colors to work with.

Queen Erin has 24 hours to decide
She  RuLeS!  take none,  1 or all

sets may be broken up

If you click on the picture you will get a better larger view

anyone may comment below for their name to be tossed into the sorting hat for 2nd choice.
ALL are 1/16th except Miles which is 3/32nd mandrel

THE QUEEN CLAIMED ALL, thank you!


Set #1







Set #2







Set #3









Set #4






Set #5





much love,
Denise


4 comments:

  1. Hi Denise

    Beautiful Owls! May I please have my name placed in your Hat for second choice if Queen doesn't choose all.
    Thank you
    Love Josie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Denise :-) May I be considered for 2nd Choice for group one should Queen Erin not take them? Thanks, hon :-)

    Hugs & Kisses!
    Regina B!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Denise!

    The owls are breathtaking! I literally stood stunned when I opened the package...I needed to sit down and admire them out of fear of dropping them on the floor....really! I'm sure that is the initial reaction from 'first time' queens! :) You are blessed with an extraordinary gift, Denise! I feel very privileged to be part of this amazing concept...you, the artist, creating these stunning beads by combining your admirers ideas with your own! Again, many thanks and wishing you every blessing! Erin :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Erin! your words truly mean so very much to me. I'm so pleased that you are happy!
    hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete