spring shabby blog

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Queen JJ........... pink, white, black, VALENTINES Day theme

Here's what I've come up with for you Queen JJ

hoping you will be pleased
take none, 1 or all!
All sets may be broken up except the last set of spacers, thanks!

ALL SOLD, thank you!


Set #1








Set #2







Set #3






Set #4
Heart with polka dots:  26mm, 1/16th, $16
Black heart with white heart:  28mm, 3/32nd $16






Set #5
The twins!
fraternal of course, notice the difference?
Kate:  24mm, 1/16th, $15
Aly:  23mm, 1/16th, $14






Set #6
$10

much love,
Denise



1 comment:

  1. Hi Denise :-)

    Terribly fun Valentine's themed beads, I hope the Queen is thrilled :-) In case she decides to leave some, may I be considered for 2nd Choice? I love me some V-Day themed beads :-)

    Happy Last Day of January to you and all!

    Love, Regina B XOXOX

    ReplyDelete