spring shabby blog

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Queen Pink!.............. Easter themed owls with easter eggs........

Queen PiNk!   rules!! 
she gets 1st choice, take none, 1 or all


anyone may comment below for 2nd choice
I will toss your name into the sorting hat

sets may be broken up
The Queen has 24hours to decide

THE QUEEN CLAIMED ALL, thank you!















































Set #6
Judi:  25mm, 1/6th, $16
Jill:  26mm, 1/16th, $15
Jayne:  24mm, 3/32nd, $15



much love,
Denise

1 comment:

  1. Dear Denise,

    I wanted to say "Thank you" as I'm in absolute delight, each bead you created is truly " Eye Candy" such beautiful sweet pastels which you know are my fav! I'm just tickled PINK! Once again. It's always such an honor to be Queen, I always look forward to these special days, they are truly a celebration of your beautiful creations!

    May The Lord continue to bless you with this very special gift and in your daily walk.
    Sending warm hugs across the winter miles between us
    Love PINK

    ReplyDelete