spring shabby blog

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Queen Regina.......... Valentines Day

pinks, white, reds, black..... anything goes.... saturn beads

This was Queen Regina's request
I do have one owl however he will be added shortly.  He's momentarily in hiding!


Anyone may comment below for 2nd choice
I will toss your name into the sorting hat for 2nd choice

Set's may not be broken up

Queen Regina claimed all, thank  you!

Photograph lighting is off tonight































much love,
Denise

2 comments:

  1. OMG, Denise!!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!! I am jumping up and down and clapping my hands!!!! I am delighted to take them all!!! You hit the Valentine's nail squarely on the head :-D :-D Thank you SO MUCH for making me a TRULY delightful set of beads for my Queen's Day, hon :-) You ROCK!!!

    Much Valentine's love to you, hon :-)

    Ms Regina B :-) <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! so happy you are happy!
    hugs and love to you Regina
    Denise

    ReplyDelete