spring shabby blog

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Queen Susan........... small owls

Hi Queen Susan!
thank you for your request.

I took a look at the owls you liked and was inspired to create these.   Hoping you will fall in love with some of them.  I have fine silver leaf in some of them.

Sets may be broken up!
anyone interested in 2nd choice please place a comment below! I thought I would do this a little differently however!!   Please NAME the ones you are interested in and if the Queen doesn't claim them they are YOURS!





Set #1









Set #2







Set #3






Set #4

much love,
Denise


4 comments:

  1. Boy, oh boy! How adorable they all are, Denise! :) Please put my name in hat for 2nd choice if Queen Susan does not claim all! Many thanks! Erin xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, again! Kaylin, Lola, Blair, Bocephus...Thanks! Erin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ms D!! Yummy things come in little packages, my friend!!
    These little babies are so cute :-) I hope you love them, Queen Susan :-)
    Should any still be looking for a home, Denise, may I be considered for 2nd Choice for: Kinsey, Savannah, Sophia, Lola, or Lil?

    Thanks, hon, and enjoy your Sunday!

    Super Bowl Kisses!
    Ms Regina B :-) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise,
    Thank you so much they are beautiful. I love them all however can't buy them all. So I have narrowed my choices down and sent you an email. :) You are so talented.

    Much love,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete