spring shabby blog

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Queen Linda............

Hi Queen Linda, this is your first time being a Queen!  thanks so very much for your request!  You wanted the color purple and bead choice was owls... I created 8 owls for you.  You get to choose 1st and have 24 hours to review them.   I hope you like what I've created and I do understand that what I created may not be what you envisioned.... there is no pressure to buy any.    Each bead has the color purple somewhere on it!  Some with side wings, some with brows, some with murrini, some with latticino cane, all made with love.
ALL SOLD

Imogene
24mm, 3/32nd




My 2 dogs are an integral part of my life and I love them dearly.  My hubby says I need to be better about my beads having no dog fur on them..... trying!  However I see one is here on sweet Adeline... sorry!






 Adeline (my fave)
26mm, 1/16th





Lorelei
30mm, 1/16th
loving my butterfly murrini from Jackie Gundlefinger!






 Ludwig
 (love his stripe of dichroic glass) so amazing in person!
25mm, 1/16th







Phiona
 (actually I think this one is my fave!)
lovely air trapped eyes!
27mm, 3/32nd





Sebastian
25mm, 3/32nd





Cydney
23mm, 1/16th



Penelope
19mm, 1/16th


much love,
Denise


11 comments:

  1. Which ever you decide, auction or not. I am interested in Phobia, Adeline, and Cydney, in that order of preference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which ever you decide, auction or not. I am interested in Phobia, Adeline, and Cydney, in that order of preference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not phobia, lol, phonia...auto correct, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful hooties. Phiona is really interesting, and I live Sebastian's coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful hooties. Phiona is really interesting, and I live Sebastian's coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are ALL completely gorgeous! Second choice if Queen Linda does not take home...Imogene, Lorelei, Penelope....Beautiful work, Denise! Congratulations Queen Linda!
    Warmest regards,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. A delightful parliament of owls, Denise :-) Such gentle beauties, every single one of them, hon :-) I hope Queen Linda is jumping up and down :-D

    May I be considered for 2nd Choice for Ludwig if the Queen lets him fly? I like his Christmas tinsel midriff ;-) Thanks, hon :-)

    Enjoy your 24 hours, Linda, you have so many lovely choices :-)

    Hugs and cheers!
    Regina B <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sebastian, too as second choice....didn't mean to imply wanting all four as second choice...I would love just one! 🙂
    Many thanks!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful idea to be a queen for a day :) The owls are beautiful! I would choose Imogene and Adeline if I had the choice. I like to see the wings on both sides of the owl - just a traditionalist I guess :) Have fun choosing your owls Linda !!

    ReplyDelete