spring shabby blog

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Queen Robin......... owls/purple/tilted eyes

Yes its a 2-fold Queen day for me!  Queen Robins request?


  • Owls
  • color?--purple
  • also wanting tilted eyes
  • rose murrini
So I got started on your owls Robin, then went back to review your requests and realized you wanted some rose murrini.  So a few do not have them!

The Queen has

  • 24 hours to decide
  • take none, 1 or even all of them
The Queen claimed all, thank you!!
Lady Fiona
28mm, 3/32nd




Aurora
26mm, 3/32nd



Dorothea
22mm, 1/16th



Eden
27mm, 1/16th




Isadora (MY fave!!)
28mm, 1/16th


Juliet
24mm, 1/16th



Lara
27mm, 3/32nd



 Lissa
25mm, 3/32nd


Sabrina
22mm, 3/32nd

much love,
Denise


5 comments:

  1. OMG, Denise!!! Is this a sweet bundle of owls or WHAT!?!! All are delightful :-) Like you, my fave is Isadora :-) I'm sure Queen Robin will agree :-) I hope you love all your babies, Your Majesty :-) If, by chance, Isadora is left to go to another home, may I be considered for 2nd Choice? Thanks :-)

    A happy week to all, fabulous work as always, Denise :-)

    Hugs & Kisses!
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly gorgeous, Denise!!
    Your stunning color choices blew my mind!! Enjoy Queen Robin!! May I please be considered for 3rd's...not that this will happen!! ;)
    Have a lovely evening, ladies!
    Lots of love,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are scrumptious and lovely, Denise!

    I think one of my favorites is Isadora, but I really like Eden and Dorothea, too!

    If she's left, I might be interested in Dorothea!

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are scrumptious and lovely, Denise!

    I think one of my favorites is Isadora, but I really like Eden and Dorothea, too!

    If she's left, I might be interested in Dorothea!

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you outdid yourself on these! They are absolutely beautiful and breathtaking! :)

    ReplyDelete