spring shabby blog

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Queen Ruth........... totem animals

This has been a journey into the discovery of the depth of the meaning of totem animal... Here's a great link:
Totem animals
Sometimes I get STUCK in owl mode.... and it's wonderful for me to step out of that and create other animals.  This has been one of my most favorite Queen's Beads ever!

I was given a few suggestions by Queen Ruth and here's what I've come up with!


  • Queen Ruth has 24 hours to decide
  • Take none, 1 or even all of them
  • invoiced via Paypal
  • If you click on the actual photo, it will pop up a larger view
  •  You may request to be added to the Queen's list again if desired, thanks!
Aquene (which means peace)listed





Liluye (which means singing chicken hawk that soars)







Doba (which means no war)listed







 Eyota (which means great)





 Gaho (which means mother)



Kewanee (which means prairie hen)





Nadie (which means wise)





 I love this one!! totally my fave!
Nimeda (which means dance)





Numees (which means sister)listed





okay least favorite... came out darker than wanting
I shall call her Ogin,  (which means wild rose)



much love,
Denise



5 comments:

  1. Hi Denise,

    Lovely! If Queen doesn't choose I'm interested in two owls
    Aquene & Eyota, so beautiful!

    Have a lovely day!
    Hugs & Love always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Denise!
    Absolutely amazing, fabulous, adorable and so on!! Congratulations, Queen Ruth!! Enjoy your new treasures!!
    Enjoy the day all! ❤️
    Much love,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, love your least favorite, the chicken hawk, hen, and other bunny. This is my favorite selection so far. Love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exceptional, exceptional, exceptional, Denise! What a charming group of creatures with beautiful names and meanings :-) I hope you are delighted, Queen Ruth, such a marvelous idea. I was captivated with totem animals during the Vancouver Games in 2010, their namesakes smile down on you for your efforts, Denise :-) Next up: Actual totem pole beads!!! What a marvelous adventure for you and Queen Ruth, Denise :-)

    Happy Sunday to all, hugs and kisses!!
    Regina B :-) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Queenie beads arrived and they are
    W O N D E R F U L. Great photos but they are even more beautiful in person. Each one was gift wrapped in its own little display box, in which they'll stay until I can make a cat-proff, hanging display stand. Brava to Denise for nailing such a hard request.

    ReplyDelete