spring shabby blog

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Queen Cindy....... bunnies & chicks!

Thanks for your request Queen Cindy!
you chose bunnies and chicks and also the color red.


  • You get 1st choice, take none, 1 or all. 
  •  I realize that what I create may not be what you envisioned.  
  • You have 24 hours to decide
  • Anyone may comment here for 2nd choice, I will toss your name into the sorting hat!




Chicks


Mrs. Beasley
16x42mm, 3/32nd












Lovenia
14x29mm








 Jet
14x31mm






 Molly
13x28mm




Bunnies
1st measurement is hole to hole, 2nd is nose to tail

Dottie
18x33mm





Valentina
 18x32mm






Penelope
18x34mm






Lilly
22x34mm


much love,
Denise

1 comment:

  1. Scrummy, scrummy, and may I add, SCRUM-O! So very fun, Denise, I hope Queen Cindy is pleased :-)
    May I put in my request for 2 Choice on Ms Jet?? She is sooo fun :-)

    Thanks, I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, though it is dark with memory too... <3 <3

    Love, Regina B

    ReplyDelete