spring shabby blog

Monday, September 12, 2016

Queen Heidi ..... owls

Hi Heidi!
Thank you so much for being Queen!  I truly loved making them for you!  You requested owls in bohemian colors.  Hearts , and also tilted eyes and silver metallic accents

Loved creating these!

Here's what I've come up with:

  • You RuLe!
  • Take 24 hours to decide
  • Take none, 1 or even all
  • Anyone may comment to for 2nd choice I will toss your name into the sorting hat
  • I would love to add you to the Queen's list again!


ALL SOLD, thank you!
This one is so fun and needs a fabulous name!!
Poet
25mm, 3/32nd




Piper
31mm, 1/16th




Linden
40mm, 3/32nd




Moxie
29mm, 1/16th





Saylor Sweet Pea
29mm, 1/16th






 Ruby
32mm, 1/16th





Bloom
30mm, 1/16th




Willow
31mm, 1/16th







Melody
27mm, 1/16th




River
26mm, 3/32nd
there is something oddly appealing about this guy!

much love,
Denise


3 comments:

  1. Fun stuff, Denise :-) I hope the queen loves her stash :-)
    Like you, I find River a charmer. Can't quite put my finger on it but he has the "It" factor. He will go far :-D

    Enjoy, Queen Heidi, you have some righteous beads here.

    Hugs & Kisses to all :-)
    Regina B <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. River is absolutely stunning! Enjoy Queen Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moxie, Ruby, and Willow, OMG! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete