spring shabby blog

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Queen Bonnie...... owls........shards...... air trapped eyes

Hi Queen Bonnie!  Loved creating your owls... You sent a lot of photos and I was inspired to come up with these, hoping I hit the mark and that you will be pleased.
 Shards were hand blown using a special technique, then stringers of silvered ivory were hand pulled........

  • The Queen has 24 hours to decide
  • Take none, 1 or even all of them
  • Anyone may comment for 2nd choice... I will toss your name into the sorting hat
 Alastair
25mm, 3/32nd






Bunhilda
24mm, 1/16th






Flynn
24mm, 3/32nd





 Chester
27mm, 1/16th








Dorcas
34mm, 3/32nd





Renata
30mm, 1/16th








Wallingsford (my fave!)
31mm, 1/16th









Quigley
27mm, 1/16th






Maeva
24mm, 1/16th










Veronica
30mm, 3/32nd



much love,
Denise









7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, the eyes! They are full of deep color, expression, and mystery. Such wisdom the little ones have.
    Decisions, decisions. I want Wallingsford and Renata for sure. Considering Dorcas and Quigley. I love Wallingsford's bicolor eyes - on purpose or a fortuitous happenstance? Renata is so sweet showing off her colorful wings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again Denise you have created a unique parliament of owls!! The eyes are most certainly the focal point. If Queen Bonnie decides to forego Quigley, I would love to give him a home :) Enjoy your owls Bonnie! Thanks - Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I would like to adopt Sir Wallingsford, Lady Renata, and their little one, Quigley, who inhereted his parents' deep, mesmerizing eyes. Please send over adoption papers, i.e. invoice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to get Alastair if Bonnie decides she does not want him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise, you NAILED it with Renata - the eyes, the impressive fan of the wings, some of that natural color with the silver sparkles that I like. I am a happy camper.

    Queen Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think I'll adopt Alastair and Bunhilda as well, if funds allow. Alastair is a little wizard and Bunhilda is nobody to mess with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SCRUM-O, Denise!!! LOVE these :-) <3

    Hugs, Regina B <3

    ReplyDelete