spring shabby blog

Monday, October 10, 2016

Queen Denise.......... SaNtA owls..... 1st of the season!

These are my first Christmas owls of this Season!   and a request made by Queen Denise
She rules
gets 1st choice on all of the owls
take none, 1 or even all of them
I can add you back on to the Queen's list now

Anyone may comment here for 2nd choice
My husband surprised and cleaned these for me...so I will be sure to wash off the debris before mailing to you, certainly must be snowflakes!
also I've misplaced my mm measurer so I'm within a couple of mm on these!





Tinsel
39mm,1/16th






Snowflake
34mm, 1/16th







Glitter
38mm, 1/16th




Candy
36mm









Vixen
30mm, 1/16th









Comet
36mm, 1/16th







Sugarplum
36mm, 1/16th








Dasher
32mm, 1/16th








Rudi
37mm, 1/16th







Dancer
27mm, 1/16th




much love,
Denise








2 comments:

  1. Love the Christmas owls :) As I'm posting this comment, the owls are being claimed, no surprise. Enjoy your owls Queen Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful first group of Santa owls, Denise ;-)
    Enjoy, Queen Denise!!
    Cheers, Regina B :-) <3

    ReplyDelete