spring shabby blog

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Queen Jennifer-----Wizardry owls!

Hi Queen Jennifer!
You have chosen wizardry owls and also was undecided to choose either blue or green so I did both.  I would  have liked to come up with 10, however that's not always possible!  This is a time consuming bead with many layers and I've gotten 8 for you to choose from.


  • You are 1st in line to pick!
  • take none, 1 or even all
  • anyone may comment below for 2nd choice, or text me or send me a message via facebook.   I toss your name into the hat and draw out a 2nd choice person
  • This has been one of my favorite halloween wizardry owls ever!  The blue and green twist was good for me!!
  • You have 24 hours to decide!
  • invoiced via Paypal
  • Jennifer you may now choose to be added to the bottom of the list for another Queen's day!
ALL SOLD, thank you!



Celeste
37mm, 3/32nd










Salem (she makes me happy!!)
38mm, 3/32nd






Trixie (love her pumpkin hat!)
35mm, 3/32nd





Merlin (very cool with Lori & Kim's murrini)
36mm, 1/16th







Treat
38mm, 3/32nd





Ichabod (mr. candy corn)
36mm, 3/32nd





Norman
40mm, 3/32nd









Cullen
36mm. 32nd



much love,
Denise






7 comments:

  1. In line for Norman, Trixie, and Salem. They all turned out magically delicious. The queen picked a great theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all, but especially Ichabod with his candy corn rear end!

    If Queen Jennifer doesn't claim him, I'd like a second chance at him, Denise!

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they are all really Great,Love the Green ones:-) i would have Second Choice for Salem when the Queen dosn't pick him. Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see Trixie is already spoken for but if for some reason she becomes available plz let me know. Trixie is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cullen, Merlin and Salem are my favourites :) I would like to put my name in the hat for any of these wonderful owls should Jennifer decide not to have them. Thanks Denise for creating such fun and unique owls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see Trixie is already spoken for but if for some reason she becomes available plz let me know. Trixie is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too much fun, Denise :-)
    Mr Treat - what a TREAT!!! Love his dots ;-)
    I hope the Queen was clapping her hands :-)
    You GO, Artist Woman!!
    Hugs & Kisses!!!
    Regina B :-) <3

    ReplyDelete