spring shabby blog

Monday, October 3, 2016

Queen Susan....... owls

Hello Queen Susan!
so happy to create your day of beads.  
Your bead request was :  OWLS
Your color choice was :  pinks/oranges/flowers/polka dots

Here's what I've come up with!

  • YOU rule
  • YOU get 1st choice, take none, 1 or even all
  • Anyone may comment for 2nd choice, I will toss your name into the hat! and draw out a 2nd choice request!
"Lollypop" (My fave!)
27mm, 1/16th




"Calliope"
23mm, 1/16th






"Francesca"
31mm, 3/32nd





"Maisy"
33mm, 3/32nd






"Gracey"
30mm, 1/16th







"Daniela"
30mm, 1/16th





"Dottie"
21mm, 1/16th







"Nicolette"
25mm, 1/16th






"Isadora"
23mm, 3/32nd







"Vienna"
21mm, 3/32nd



much love,
Denise

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Beautiful! Just got home from work and getting ready to go to bed. (It's after 3 a.m. so I will let you know when I wake up) I already know I will take Lollypop for sure along with others. First have to get some sleep. Just put in a 12 hour day at work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I call dibs on Daniella, if the Queen passes? Thank you! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Denise!!! GUUURL, these little babies are soooooooooo delicious!!!!!
    Gracie is adorable, just like her namesake :-)
    My prediction: Queen Susan will get her rest and take them ALL!!! :-D And as she should ;-)
    Delightful, my glasswork friend :-)
    Hugs & Kisses!!!
    Regina B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I mean WOW they are all so BEAUTIFUL! I will send you my choices as I can't take them all. Thank You SO Very Much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so beautiful and unique! If Queen Susan decides not to take either Francesca or Dottie, I would love to have my name in the hat for them please. Thanks Denise :)

    ReplyDelete