spring shabby blog

Friday, November 11, 2016

Queen Kim........... Christmas themed animals with a tartan plaid scarf

Queen Kim
has requested "Christmas themed animals"

I need more practice on the 'tartan plaid' look.  I ended up making a twisty cane with the colors and using that as a design for scarves





Donner
33mm, 1/16th






Blitzen
33mm, 1/16th









Mademoiselle Colette
26mm, 1/16th





Fritz
34mm, 1/16th





Esther
33mm, 1/16th





Monsieur Tootles
24mm, 3/32nd









Scotty
23x28mm







Pauli penguin
22mm, 3/32nd

much love,
Denise

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm interested in Fritz and the Scottie if the queen passes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that Fritz turned out perfect!! Those mice are awfully cute as well :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If any are left I love the first and the last! Wow, sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete