spring shabby blog

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Queen Bonnie..... owls

Queen Bonnie's requests?
  • snowy owls with accents
  • whites, sparkles, dots, silvered ivory





Hedwig
25mm, 1/16th








Griswold
29mm, 3/32nd












Molly
22mm, 3/32nd 










 Flynn
20mm, 1/16th







Chester
21mm, 1/16th







Tierney
24mm, 1/16th
















 Belvedere
21mm, 1/16th













 Wesley
21mm, 1/16th
he has his nose bent out of shape!  but doesn't look as bad as photographed!




















Hester
28mm, 1/16th

much love,
Denise


4 comments:

  1. Denise, I would love to bring Griswold, Tierney, and Belvedere into my fold. They are so sweet and adorable. Please email me the prices.

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise, these are just delightful!! I would love to be considered for 2nd Choice if you still do that, my friend.
    These cuties are just delicious :-)
    Enjoy your babies, Queen Bonnie :-) <3

    Cheers to all!!! Regina B <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interested in Belvedere, Wesley, and Molly should the queen pass on them. The snowies are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you send me a separate invoice for Griswol? My boyfriend is treating me to this one! You know I wanted him.

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete