spring shabby blog

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Queen Jackie...... owls




Hi Queen Jackie


sunrise, sunset....  this was my inspiration for creating these owls.
27mm-ish
flowers, ferns





☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
Apollo-27mm







☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
 Luna-29mm








☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
Soleil--26mm







☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
Dawn--28mm









☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
Andromeda--29mm










☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
Stella--23mm










☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
Cassiopeia--36mm











☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
Sunny--27mm











☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
Lark--25mm










☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
Skylar--24mm




4 comments:

  1. Love those owls! If the queen does not take them may I be put in for 2nd pick of them? I especially love Luna, Sunny, Lark and well all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark is available Susan, please send me an email! hugs!

      Delete
    2. Sorry just now seeing this. Working 12 hour days. Can you email me your email? :)

      Delete
  2. Delightful, my Washington friend! Such happy owls :-)
    If Queen J decides to pass on Dawn and Andromeda, may I please be considered for 2nd Choice?
    Thank you, dear friend, I hope you are thrilled, Queen J!! :-) <3
    Hugs & Kisses!!
    Regina B <3

    ReplyDelete